|Chevron Meropa oils are high performance, multipurpose gear lubricants designed for industrial gear lubrication services where loads and shock loadings are high. Chevron Meropa oils deliver value through:
When used in misting systems, Chevron Meropa provides excellent oxidation stability to prevent oil mist deposits. They will form a high volume of mist droplets for transmission to the point of application. Chevron Meropa oils have minimal stray mist (fog).
- Gear set efficiencies - High thermal stability EP system maintains clean gear and bearing surfaces, minimizing deposits which interfere with effective lubrication. High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increases, which lead to energy losses.
- Extended equipment life - Extremely effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metalto-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power. Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion. High thermal stability additive system reduces the formation of high temperature compounds which can be corrosive to bearing materials. The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
- Long oil life - Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and extending oil drain intervals.
|Approvals: U.S. Steel 224 (ISO 220, 320, 460, 680), AGMA 9005 (ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460,
680, 1000, 1500), MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-63 (ISO
68), P-76 (ISO 100), P-77 (ISO 150), P-74 (ISO 220), P-59 (ISO 320), P-35 (ISO 460), P-78 (ISO 1000), Chevron Meropa oils (ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460) are suitable for use in Bijur oil application equipmentApplications: Chevron Meropa oils are recommended for:
For customers wishing to extend drain intervals and further reduce gear wear, and where water contamination is minimal, Chevron Meropa oils are recommended. Chevron Meropa oils can be used in industrial applications where overloading, severe operating conditions, high lubricant operating temperatures, or other problems are encountered. Chevron Meropa oils have been shown to reduce operating temperatures, power consumption/energy
requirements, and failure rates in industrial operating environments.
- all industrial enclosed gearing and wherever an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is
- all mist oil application systems
- general industrial plant lubrication where the performance properties of this type of lubricant are required
Click here to view this product's Data Sheet.